Return-to-Work Testing Solutions
Resulting in 48 hrs. Convenient drive-thru testing sites. Extended access.
Summit’s approach to keeping your workplace safe goes beyond a simple fever screen.
Summit Urgent Care is here to support your employees and the community return to work safely and quickly. Let us help you reduce COVID-19 transmission among employees and maintain a healthy work environment by providing us with some basic information. Click Return to Work and we’ll provide recommendations that fit your needs.
COVID-19 Exposure Strategic Planning
- Implementation and Assessment of Screening Process
- Training of employer staff for screening process
- Personnel protective equipment recommendations and appropriate usage
- Risk stratification for exposure risk
- Medical provider evaluation of ill employee
Care for Sick Employees
- Multiple access points for quality, convenient, and affordable medical care
- Virtual visits
- In person visits
- Medical determination or work status
- Available onsite for large scale testing or in-clinic for employees as needed
Employee Access Screening
- Consult on company screening setups to include temperature screens and screening questions based on symptoms
- Summit provider virtual visits available for employees who screen positive
Return to Work Determination
- Guidelines for safe return to work for confirmed COVID employees and suspected cases with negative testing.
- Return to work determinations can be made for employee with concerns for any illnesses
Summit Urgent Care can help you return to work safely and get back to business as usual.
Let us help you reduce COVID-19 transmission among employees and maintain a healthy work environment by providing us with some basic information. Click Return to Work and we’ll provide recommendations that fit your needs.