FDA Authorized Antibody and COVID-19 Testing
There is no additional fee for antibody or COVID-19 testing, insurance will be processed or payment for self-pay visits will be collected at the time of service for your screening and evaluation.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic testing, blood draw required.
- No up front cost if you are filing with insurance, self pay options available
- Testing offered at ALL locations
- Results in 2-5 business days
- Requires an office visit
- No appointment necessary
COVID-19 Nasal Swab
- This form of testing is used to determine if you currently have coronavirus.
- Testing is performed on symptomatic and asymptomatic patients
- Drive-thru testing is currently available at the following locations:
- Results in 2-3 business days
- Requires a virtual or curbside visit with our provider.
- Testing available by appointment only