FDA Authorized Antibody and COVID-19 Testing
Many insurers cover the cost of COVID-19 related testing, however, please contact your insurance provider to determine coverage as costs can vary. You may also receive a separate bill from the lab used to process your results. We also offer a self-pay option with funds collected at time of service.
COVID-19 Nasal Swab
Testing hours by location listed below.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you currently have coronavirus.
- Testing is performed on symptomatic and asymptomatic patients
- Drive-thru testing is currently available at the following locations:
- Test results take between 2 – 5 days. This timeline is subject to change based on testing demands.
- Requires a virtual or curbside visit with our provider.
- Testing available by appointment only
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic testing, blood draw required.
- No up front cost if you are filing with insurance, self pay options available
- Testing offered at ALL locations
- Results in 2-5 business days
- Requires an office visit
- No appointment necessary