Bladder infections are known as cystitis or aggravation of the bladder. They are more common in women than men. More than half of all ladies get no less than one bladder disease sooner or later in their lives. Nonetheless, a man’s shot of getting cystitis increments as he ages, because of to some extent to an expansion in prostate size.
What Causes Bladder Infections?
Most bladder contaminations are created by different strains of E. coli, microorganisms that ordinarily live in the gut.
- Ladies once in a while get bladder contaminations after intercourse.
- Vaginal intercourse makes it simpler for microbes to achieve the bladder through the urethra.
- The danger for bladder infection – named “special first night cystitis” – increases with intercourse.
- Pregnant ladies, whose urinary tracts change because of hormones and expanded kidney capacity, are likewise inclined to diseases.
- Stomachs and the utilization of spermicides alone or with condoms additionally expand the danger of urinary tract contaminations.
At Summit Urgent Care we treat various forms of Urinary Tract Infections and Bladder Infections. We also offer in-house prescription meds to provide relief from any discomfort.
Whenever you need any doctor, Summit Urgent Care is convenient and available 7 days a week without an appointment. 365 Days a Year. Just Walk In.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY
Your services were great! Coming straight from the airport with breathing problems and bites all over me, I was quite uncomfortable. From the front desk to the provider, each person had a calming spirit. Even the instructions give were very direct concerning the asthma, yet welcoming. Thank you for being in business. Thank you for your service!
I was very pleased with the professionalism of the staff and the facilities at the East Point location. I would definitely recommend this urgent care provider.
“It’s such a pleasure knowing that this office is available when I need them. Every time I’ve been here the service has been excellent and quick. I really appreciate the service and care from everyone at office.”
“It was a great first-time experience at an Urgent Care from beginning to end. I was pleasantly surprised and appreciate the warmness and professionalism of the entire staff.”
“Summit Urgent Care is the best thing that has happened to healthcare in a long time. It is like visiting a family doctor with the convenience and hours of emergency care. It is also as affordable as a family doctor if you don’t have insurance. Very clean and short wait times.”