Bladder infections are known as cystitis or aggravation of the bladder. They are more common in women than men. More than half of all ladies get no less than one bladder disease sooner or later in their lives. Nonetheless, a man’s shot of getting cystitis increments as he ages, because of to some extent to an expansion in prostate size.
What Causes Bladder Infections?
Most bladder contaminations are created by different strains of E. coli, microorganisms that ordinarily live in the gut.
- Ladies once in a while get bladder contaminations after intercourse.
- Vaginal intercourse makes it simpler for microbes to achieve the bladder through the urethra.
- The danger for bladder infection – named “special first night cystitis” – increases with intercourse.
- Pregnant ladies, whose urinary tracts change because of hormones and expanded kidney capacity, are likewise inclined to diseases.
- Stomachs and the utilization of spermicides alone or with condoms additionally expand the danger of urinary tract contaminations.
At Summit Urgent Care we treat various forms of Urinary Tract Infections and Bladder Infections. We also offer in-house prescription meds to provide relief from any discomfort.
Whenever you need any doctor, Summit Urgent Care is convenient and available 7 days a week without an appointment. 365 Days a Year. Just Walk In. We have locations in East Point Georgia, Newnan Georgia, and Fayetteville Georgia.